Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 5 of Stims

I am starting to feel it now - just a tiny bit of heaviness in my low belly - but that is a good thing because it means my little follies are growing. I did wear my comfy pants to work today - I think I intend to wear comfy pants the rest of the time until my ER - no need to be uncomfortable.

I am having a hard time with work - I already told my boss that I have to be out next week for a surgery (they do not know about my IF or that I am doing IVF) and they said it was fine - but now they want to know exactly what day I am leaving because I am working on a major commerical closing that is taking place on Thursday of next week - the only problem is I do not know when my ER is going to be and he will not stop hounding.

So I told him it is on Wednesday just to shut him up - I am not even sure if it will be on Wednesday - but I firgured it probably will not be before Wednesday so if it ends up being after that then I will just come into work and say that the doctor had an emergency case and bumped me back to Thursday or Friday or whenever my ER will be.

I go in for my second follie check tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I read the post about your follie count. You are looking good. I didn't have many because I was suppresed so long on Lupron. At the end I only had 3 embies to transfer and none to freeze, I became preggo on that cycle. My nurse always told me "Its about quality not quanity" I make sure to tell everyone going thru IVF that.

Nicole said...

Sounds like a good plan (with your boss). Grow little "oocytes!" (that's such a funny word to me lol)