
Here are the rules for this award:
1.Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2.Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3.Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4.Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5.Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6.Post links to th 7 blogs you nominate.
7.Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Here is 7 things about myself
1. My middle name is Susanne
2. I collect elephants
3. I grew up in an apartment - lived there for 23 years
4. I met my husband on a blind date
5. My favorite movie is "It's a Wonderful Life"
6. Halloween is my favorite holiday
7. I love to sleep in.
I nominate the same 4 people I nominated in the last award because I am tired and do not feel like doing all of that all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment