Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hysteroscopy Went Well Yesterday

It was not as bad as I thought it would be - definitely not as painful as the HSG. I thought there would be a ton of water but there really wasn't. He just put the camera up there and there was just pressure from that. He looked around and my husband and I could see it on the screen - they pumped water in as he went through to the uterus. The worse part for me was the biposy. It was not even the actual biopsy - it was seeing it on the screen - both DH and I were a bit freaked out by it - because he used this claw grapping thing - and ripped my skin - I could feel it and I could see it. I would of rather not have seen that part. He said everything looks good and I am right where I need to be for IVF. I had some minor cramping and some pink when I wiped - which he said was totally normal. I rested the remainder of the day and even took a nap - I think it was more emotional draining than anything else. I am just tender today but feeling fine.

Up next - injection class on October 15th!!!!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I'm so glad everything went well! To answer your question, I'm not sure what kind of Lupron your taking but the kind I took didn't require any mixing, I just drew it out of the vial the night before and left it sitting on my bathroom counter, ready to go for the next morning. I know there is a debate on weather or not to refrigerate lupron but my RE sais it's not necessary. All it does is extend the life of the Lupron, and I only needed it for a few weeks anyway. I hope that answers your question! If not, e-mail me! =)

Lin said...

The thought of seeing it AND feeling it gave me the heebie jeebies! Glad that part is over for you! FX for you this cycle!