My IVF meds are suppose to be delivered to my work today - I am so excited about it - who would ever think I would be excited about medication - but I am because it makes it feel more real. I am going to wait until I get home to open the box - then I will take set everything up and take a pictures of everything - I heard it is going to be alot. Since my computer room is still not finished my computer is still not hooked up at home so I will not be able to post the picture - boo. I am going to make a list of eveything so that when I go for my injection class on the 15th I can check with them and make sure I have everything I need to begin.
Speaking of the computer room - it is painted - but of course nothing in my life is easy so when we went to refinish the hardwood floors they were runined and unabled to be refinished so John and I went to home depot yesterday and ordered new hardwood floors - a cost I was not expecting - they should be here in a week - so another week or so until I get my home computer back up and running - I did not realize how much I would miss it - but I do. This project is costing alot of money and taking up alot of time but I am sure it will be worth it in the end.
3 comments:
I am so excited for you!!! YAY for meds!!
Who would have thought you would be so excited for medicine right??
Good luck with the cycle. I signed up to be a follower.
So exciting... Take pictures of it all....BUT make sure your don't show the prescription label... I did that and you can read my name...oops...
Post a Comment