Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nothing much to report

Today is day 5 of Lupron - no side effects yet - and I think and hope they will stay away - I am just very tired. I have been going to bed early and not doing so much around the house.

Today is my niece Emma's 3rd birthday - I sent her down a huge boy of toys - I wish I could be there to see her open them. My brother is set to come home November 29th. I am really hoping that November is going to be the month for my family because I am going to find out that this IVF worked and I am pregnant and my brother is going to come home safe and sound from war.

My computer room is still not done - the floors were suppose to be in on Saturday but of course they are still not in - if they do not call today - I am calling them - I just want the room done and my house back in order.

John has been wonderful to me - very supportive and loving. He is so good with the shots and has been spending alot more time at home - and he does not say a word when the dishes stay in the sink for days or if we have pizza three nights in a row because I am too tired to cook.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Awww, what a sweet DH you have.
I'm glad you're not getting hot flashes or any of the other yucky side effects they warn you about! Tired is so much more doable :)
That's so exciting that your brother is coming home soon! Tell him he is SOOOOO appreciated. Our troops are amazing. November will be a good month!

Lindsey B said...

I am hoping November is your month!!!! Glad things are going well so far!

-LCB

Andrea said...

I'm very glad to hear all is going good. Once you get in a groove, it's pretty easy but it can be intimidating at first. I have my fingers and toes crossed that you will be blessed with a very happy November!!

RELH said...

I am glad the lupron is treating you well!

Lauren said...

Glad to hear that Lupron is being good to you!!! Tell your brother Thank You for his service that my family really appreciates it...My Dh was in the Army for 8 yrs and misses it everyday... November has to be your month I'm praying for you!!!