Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Hysterocsopy is Covered

That is one good thing - I called the RE office this morning to find out how much my Hysteroscopy and they told me it was covered by my insurance and all I needed was a referral which I already had in their system - so I do not have to do or pay for anything on Monday - yay. It is the small victories that mean the most to me right now.

Still no word from IVP Care and I am getting a bit concerned. The women I talked to yesterday said someone would call me today to set everything up and ship it out so I would have it for tomorrow. I looked up on their website and their hours of operation are until 7 pm - so when I get done work at 4 pm - I am going to call and find out what is going on. It would really be great if I could have the medication delivered tomorrow.

2 comments:

Tara (psychmusetls) said...

yay for insurance coverage! i hope the pharmacy calls you soon!

akoto said...

Yay for small victories! ^^