I am beginning to freak out a little bit. I am still not feeling any better. Achy, Headache, Tired. I am praying I am not getting the flu or something - my husband is sick too - I am hoping he just has a cold and gave it to me but the part I am freaking out about is that I am hoping and praying that this will not mess with our IVF cycle. I have my supression check tomorrow morning at 7:15 am and I plan on asking my RE what he thinks and what medicine I can take or not take. Right now I am just taking Tylenol and drinking lots of fluids and resting. I was just hoping I would feel good enough to go to work today but I don't.
If everything looks good tomorrow I will start stims tomorrow night.
I just keep thinking if this does not work I do not want to keep thinking it was because I was sick.
2 comments:
Good luck with your suppression check! When I had the flu the day of IUI #1, my RE did not seem concerned about it negatively affected my follicles. As long as you're not running a fever, I wouldn't imagine that they would cancel you. Hope you feel better soon!
I hope you start feeling better soon. {{Hugs}}
Post a Comment