Friday, October 30, 2009

2nd Follie Scan = 24 FOLLIES!!!!

I went in this morning for my second follie check and I have about 24 follies - measuring between 9 and 11. I cannot believe it - when I went in on Wednesday there was only 8 follies measuring between 5 asnd 6/12. The nurse said there is about 10 to 12 follies on each side.

She said my lining was good and two days ago my hormone levels were normal but she said if they are thru the roof today then she will have me cut back on my medicine tonight and that I may have to come in Sunday for a check but if everything is normal then I will not go back until Monday.

She said all of these follies could be a good thing though because maybe that will mean I will have alot to freeze but I am nevrous because I am scare to over stimulate. I am hoping and praying everything will be okay but she said there may be some cause for concern - but they have to wait and see what my hormone levels are.

Please pray for me and if you are not the praying kind - please send good thoughts my way that everything will work out and I will make it to the ER and that my cycle does not get canceled.

My hormones are going crazy and I cannot stop crying - please let everything be okay.

12 comments:

Blushing Bridesmaid said...

Morning Jackie,

I am definitely a finger crossing, baby dusting, praying kind of gal so I am sending nothing but good thoughts your way!!!

-Jenn

jeanna said...

Go girl go!!! GL!!! I will be praying for you!!

Nicole said...

24 is great news! But I hear ya about the OHSS scare. Hopefully your bloodwork comes back as beautiful as your follies. How long have you been stimming? If there's a chance your follies are mature by now they might just bump your ER up- that's what happened to me my first time. Let us know what happens! I hope it works out :)

RELH said...

That's a great number of follies! Keeping my fingers crossed for good numbers and no over-stimulation.

Melissa said...

Sending prayers your way!

Nicole said...

sending you lots of prayers and hopeful wishes!

Triumph in Learning said...

Things look pretty good to me:) Thats allot of follies!! I'll be praying for you!!

Flower said...

Great News!

Nic said...

Wow, that is amazing!!! Wishing you good luck!

Andrea said...

Woo hoo!! What an awesome response, I never had numbers like that! You have quite a few of us rooting for you and hoping for great news this cycle.

Kim said...

congrats on all those follies!!! you are definitely a good responder, keep it up!

Hillary said...

Sounds good, and I'm sure your RE is on top of things!!

makingmemom.blogspot.com