Monday, October 19, 2009
Day 4 of Lupron
I feel pretty good. The only side effect I am feeling is tired - I just feel so run down - not even sure if that is a side effect or not - but that is how I feel. I almost called out of work this morning because I am so tired and I had to take a nap yesterday and I am not a nap person. No headaches so far which is good. John is doing a great job with the shots - they do not hurt at all. I am starting to get a few tiny bruises but that is all. We even took a shot with us to a party on Saturday - we just asked our friend if we could go up in their bedroom and do it - and it was no problem. I go in on Friday morning for bloodwork and ultrasound to see if I am ready to start stims - that is also when I pay a big part of the bill - I will be writing out a $ 9,500 check - ugh. If only insurance would cover this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lupron made me sleepy too, and I didn't get too many headaches. Hang in there, and enjoy the process!! I'm praying for you.
Lupron made me tired also. Yeah, IF ONLY insurance would pay. Wow, that would be nice lol. See if your RE will take a credit card so you can at least get flier mile points (or whatever) for your huge expense :)
Glad the Lupron side effects aren't too bad. I so hope you start stims on Friday...so exciting!!
Thanks for the awards, you are so sweet!
I hope you start stims on Friday!
Don't you just love writing those big fat checks?! (totally being sarcastic). I remember swiping my credit card for $20K to do the shared risk program. (We paid it all off. We had the money, so we wanted to put it on the credit card so we could get the reward points).
I hope it all pays off!!!
check one shot off at a time! all the meds seem to make me sleepy! I am so excited for you to be on your journey!
You got an award!! Check out my blog!!
Post a Comment