My brand new nephew is named that, lol. But in jr. high I had a girlfriend named Quinn too so... it goes either way I guess, but I like it better for a girl than a boy. I think you should go for whatever names you like! As long as it's not cruel (ie: Richard Hed- true story), then who cares what anybody else thinks :)
Quinn is my cousin's name. I like it. And, one of my favorite childhood friends was name Regina. I like names that are different but no too different like, Apple or Coco. Just stopping by from scifi baby.If you get a chance stop by my non profit blog and website, Parenthood for Me.org. Our mission is to provide financial and emotional support to those building families through adoption or medical intervention. We need help spreading the word. Thanks.
7 comments:
Quinn is my name, so I love it!!!!
It isn't really my style.
I like it :)
My brand new nephew is named that, lol. But in jr. high I had a girlfriend named Quinn too so... it goes either way I guess, but I like it better for a girl than a boy.
I think you should go for whatever names you like! As long as it's not cruel (ie: Richard Hed- true story), then who cares what anybody else thinks :)
I like Quinn!
I think it's beautiful and unique, and goes nicely with your name!
Quinn is my cousin's name. I like it. And, one of my favorite childhood friends was name Regina. I like names that are different but no too different like, Apple or Coco. Just stopping by from scifi baby.If you get a chance stop by my non profit blog and website, Parenthood for Me.org. Our mission is to provide financial and emotional support to those building families through adoption or medical intervention. We need help spreading the word.
Thanks.
Post a Comment