yay! i'm so friggin excited for you! i hope this does the trick!
Classic! :) I'm so excited for you - good luck!
Hope that table is holding the answer to your prayers! Good luck! I gave your blog an award. Check out my blog for details
Oh yes, my bathroom looked like a pharmacy for quite some time with all my meds in it. Crossing everything for you!
I am a fellow IVF'r! I have all the pictures of the meds as well! I think we all have to do that...it is great documentation!
For someone who is about to start meds in the next couple of months, that is kind of scary!!! Good luck with the meds!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yay! i'm so friggin excited for you! i hope this does the trick!
Classic! :) I'm so excited for you - good luck!
Hope that table is holding the answer to your prayers! Good luck! I gave your blog an award. Check out my blog for details
Oh yes, my bathroom looked like a pharmacy for quite some time with all my meds in it. Crossing everything for you!
I am a fellow IVF'r! I have all the pictures of the meds as well! I think we all have to do that...it is great documentation!
For someone who is about to start meds in the next couple of months, that is kind of scary!!! Good luck with the meds!
Post a Comment