Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Brother

I am just so proud of him. He called me yesterday and he is doing really well - they expect he will be home by the end of November.


He sent me some pictures and I want to share them with you. He is the one on the far right in both pictures.



Sgt. Andrew Donaldson, with Mine Resistant Ambush Protective (MRAP) Company, hold rear security with there shadows, Two Afghan National Army soldiers Sept. 23, 2009, during operation Gator Crawl.

Sgt. Andrew Donaldson, with Mine Resistant Ambush Protective (MRAP) Company, holds rear security with his shadow, an Afghan National Army soldiers Sept. 23, 2009, during operation Gator Crawl.
He is my hero.

4 comments:

Lin said...

Such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

just catching up on everything. so thankful to your brother for his service!! thanks for sharing!

xoxo

Life Happens said...

Your brother is every americans hero! I hope he returns home safely. Thank him for his service from all of us.

Lauren said...

Thanks for sharing and tell your bro THANK YOU!