Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Some Baby Items I Want

Confession - I totally have a BabiesRUs wish list online. I have had it since I first started TTC back in 2006. I also update it with new things every so often.

I was on it yesterday - just hoping and dreaming that one day it can become a registry and I saw the cutest new car seat and stroller from Graco. They are gender neutral which is good because we do not intend to find out what we are having and they have elephants on them (I collect elephants).


Here is a picture of them:















I also love this bedding.



9 comments:

Andrea said...

How cute! I've had a notebook since we start TTC back in 2006 too. I write down info on cute onesies, toys or nursery ideas. When you and I get pregnant, we will be so ahead of the game! :)

AsheAnn said...

I have like 4 differnt wish lists. Started doing that when I first started going to see the RE....I keep recreating them! :)

I really pray that this is it for you.

Sumer said...

OMG I saw this pattern the other day - its way cute in person!

PS - I had a wishlist for the longest time... along with a spreadsheet with names etc... its bad lol

Life Happens said...

I love the colors!!! It's great that you have a wishlist. Always gotta be prepared!

One Who Understands said...

You have to check out this bedding...

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=42668&CatID=42668&Grptyp=ENS&ItemId=15d0e80&cmRef=http://www.google.com/search?q=carter%27s+elephant+stitch&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Sorry, I know that link is forever long. If it doesn't load, go to this blog.

http://noexpectationsexceptababy.blogspot.com/

The link is in her last post about her baby shower. Love the other cute stuff you found!

Bella said...

All SUPER cute!

Tara (psychmusetls) said...

i love them all! so adorable!

Blushing Bridesmaid said...

The bedding is super cute and I love that stroller... We all have lists whether it is names, nursery stuff, clothing or baby dreams in general...

B said...

I think it's a sign!!!