Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I am Triggering Tonight!!!!

I went for my 4th follie check this morning and everything looks great and I am ready to go - yay! I have 27 mature follies now - my lead follie is measuring at 20. I will trigger tonight and go in for my ER on Thursday. My transfer will most likely be Sunday. Now it is up to DH - I did my part - the nurse said I had a beautiful cycle and responded to the medication wonderfully. The only thing that is bothering me now is my arm - they had to take blood out of a already very bruised arm and it is really swollen and sore right now - but other than that I am feeling pretty good. I am not too uncomfortable today - even though my pants do not fit anymore because of the bloat. I am excited!!!!!

20 comments:

Rebekah said...

Woohoo! Good luck!! I'm praying for you :)

RELH said...

Woo Hoo! 27! That's great.

Blushing Bridesmaid said...

I am so happy that things are going well for you guys!!!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! Best of luck! You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Nic said...

Good luck!! Hope all goes well!!

~J~ said...

Good luck! It is so exciting to finally get to that point. I will be praying for you on Thursday.

Anonymous said...

So exciting!!! I am praying for you!

waitingforourchild.blogspot.com

One Who Understands said...

Wow!! 27! So excited for you. Thursday is going to be a great day!

Lindsey B said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear about your ER and fert report!

WannaBeMommy said...

I had 27 follies retrieved at my cycle in July and got BFP from my FET in August. Also I was one of girls who donated meds for your cycle! Hope this is your sticky baby!!!!!!!!

Jackie said...

Wow, that's great! I wish you the best. ::positive vibes::

Kim said...

wow that is a freaking great number!!! best of luck at retrieval...cant wait to hear all about it!

Infertile Myrtle said...

Yay, good luck!!!!!

Triumph in Learning said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Lin said...

Awesome news!! Good luck!!

Megs said...

Good luck!!

Andrea said...

Very excited for you both! I'll be praying for an excellent retrieval with lots of healthy, mature eggs!

Melissa said...

Awsome amount of follies!!! Thats so nice to know that you will have some to freeze also. So excited for you.

Hillary said...

So exciting - good luck tonight!

makingmemom.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

YAY! So excited for you! Sorry about your arm :( So glad your cycle has gone so beautifully- hopefully it's a lasting trend! 27 with lead at 20 is awesome! Good luck!!