I still cannot believe I got my two lines in 09!!!!
I have my first ultrasound set up for 9 am on Monday November 30th. We will find out how many is in there. John is thinking twins - but I am thinking only one.
I am waiting on a call from IVP Care so they can ship out my progestrone to me today so I can get it before the holiday. The nurse told me I will only need to take it until they hear a heartbeat.
We are going to tell John's immediate family on Thanksgiving - I will be 5 weeks then.
I am looking into getting some preggie pops - I am wondering if they are any good - I just want to be prepared.
12 comments:
i got some preggy drops from maternity motherhood store, they are sour and sweet; pretty good! Are you doing a 2nd beta?
no they said i do not need a second beta because my first was so high - to just come in on Monday for the ultradsound - but of course I will keep taking HPT all week until that ultrasound - just to be sure I am still pregnant.
why is it that men ALWAYS think twins?! haha..it cracks me up. I swear, every man I know claims there are always twins when they have a pregnant wife. In your case, though..its more likely then the rest of us!
I like your new layout.
It is so wonderful to read of you having ultrasounds now for a much happier reason. Our first one was at 5 weeks as well, and even though all you see is a tiny little sack, it's definitely one of the most beautiful things ever. I am just beyond thrilled for you!
That is less than a week away! I'm with John, I think you have two little ones growing. So excited for you two!
CONGRATS!!! I just started to follow your blog the other day, I am so happy for you and your hubby! And YES the preggie pops work, any sweet/sour hard candy will work. It causes you to make more saliva which helps with the nausea
they wouldn't be my 'go to' candy any other time (a little to sour), but they are my FAVORITE thing when I'm dry heaving!
I can't believe your u/s is so soon- so jealous! Mine isn't until right before Christmas. Tomorrow if my doubling-check beta is good I will call to set up the u/s.
So excited for you and good luck on Monday, and on TG breaking the news! We are keeping ours secret until the heartbeat (at Christmas) :) Yeah I've got to call in my extra prog too. We are going to be preggo buddies! What's your due date?
So, so, so happy for you! Congrats, sweetie!!!
I am incredibly happy for you. This is such great news! Congratulations :)
Very exciting, congrats again!!
Jess (jessben). When is your due date?
:) just catching up. i've been without a computer for a week! congrats!!! so super excited for you!!!!
xoxo
Post a Comment