Sorry I did not update sooner - I rested most of the day. But they got 18 eggs out of my 27 follies - which I guess is pretty good.
They said my DH counts were really good but they did not give me numbers.
I will get a fert report tomorrow and find out when I will do my transfer.
Thank you for all the well wishes and thoughts and prayers - they are much appreciated.
12 comments:
That's great news! Grow embies, GROW!
congrats!!! i think that is a fantastic number of eggs. cant wait to hear the fert report tomorrow!
Congrats Jackie!!
makingmemom.blogspot.com
18 is great! Fingers crossed for a great fert. report.
Yay! Thinking of you and wishing you success.
That's great! Can't wait for your fert report! Good luck!
18 is wonderful!!!
Fantastic news! Hoping you get a bumper crop of fertilized embies!
I am so excited for you. I can only imagine your happiness. You are close. Prayers and thoughts.
So glad you got so many eggs, and that the DH donation was good :) I'm excited to hear the report tomorrow!
How wonderful! I hope you are feeling well in the meantime. As always, continuing to send lots of prayers your way~
Great news... good luck w/ the transfer!
Post a Comment