It went really well. We transferred two 8 cell embryos. I will not lie though the whole full bladder part was hard. I was to lay on the table after the transfer for 25 mins but I only laid there for 21 mins before I could not take it anymore and got up to go pee. I was told I only needed 24 hours of bedrest so I am up today but decided to stay home from work for one more day. I will go back tomorrow. My beta is not until November 23rd - which seems so far away.
19 comments:
I'm glad it went well! I say, if you think you need more rest, then take it! Glad you have the flexibility to stay home from work an extra day.
Good luck!
Woo Hoo That sounds wonderful! We will al be saying lots of prayers for you!!!
YAY! Two 8 cell embies sounds perfect. Congrats and I hope the next 2 weeks fly by. :)
makingmemom.blogspot.com
Woo Hoo!! that sounds great!! I'm glad it all went well. Lots of prayers your way and I hope these two weeks fly by!!!
I couldn't imagine that full bladder part... just sounds so painful and I bet you can't get your mind off of it... ugh!
Definitely take all the rest you can get. 8 cells- that's awesome! Wow, that beta does seem far away. Mine is the 24th and my ET won't be until this Sunday probably (if we make it to day 5). Are you going to POAS before then?
GOOD LUCK!!!
Nestle in little embies!!! GL and I will be saying some prayers for you!
Having the full bladder definitely was the worst part for me. I'm sending sticky vibes your way for your little embies!
The full bladder was the HARDEST part! I thought I was going to pee on the table!
I hope the next 2 weeks will go by fast for you! Saying lots of prayers for you.
Congrats! So glad it went smoothly. Hoping you 2ww goes quickly.
Good luck and I'm sure everything will go wonderfully! I'm praying for a big positive for you on the 23rd.
congratulations on your transfer!!! ugh i am dreading the full bladder, but i keep telling myself i get my babies that day and it'll be worth it.
wow your beta is far away, how come?
Sounds like things went great! I can't wait to her about your BFP in the coming days. Will you be testing at home/
I'm on pins and needles I'm so excited for you! Isn't it a relief to be done with all that mixing up the meds stuff? I wish you a very peaceful and stress free 2WW!
excellent news!!! i'm so excited for you!!! can't wait for updates!!
xoxo
Woot! Snuggle in tight embies!
Woohoo! I am glad it went ok, I hope the time flies by. I'll be praying for you! (I finally got my computer problems figured out - at least temporarily so I can post comments again!)
You have a blog award on my blog hon!
Eeek! Counting down the days with you...Many prayers coming your way!
Post a Comment