Saturday, November 21, 2009

My New Office

I want to share some pictures of my new office that is finally finished after three months. We tore down the down ceiling, put up crown molding, painted, new curtains, new desk and new hardwood floors with a new area rug. I think it turned out pretty well.


First I will show you some before pictures







The old desk with horrible walls and pink carpet and pink curtains










The old gray closet doors and a view of the pink carpet.








New Hardwood Floors









The new office, with the new desk, paint and cutains - I even love my artwork.

View of the freshly painted closet doors

8 comments:

RELH said...

What a wonderful transformation!

Christina said...

I love the floor the most. Looks fantastic!

Kim said...

what a transformation! enjoy it!

akoto said...

I love it! The colors are wonderful.

akoto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life Happens said...

Love the make over!!

Tara (psychmusetls) said...

looks great hon!

Kim said...

just wanted to stop by and say i will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow. big positive thoughts your way!