Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Still not feeling so hot

I am crampy. Very crampy. I hear it is normal - I am hoping it is a good sign. It makes it hard to be at work and do things like cook dinner - but I am sure they will be more things to come once I am pregnant.

My beta is so far away but in a way I am kinda glad - I like being in limbo land - I do not want to know if I am not pregnant - and right now I am pregnant until proven otherwise.

I am going to try not to test until beta day. John really wants to wait for the beta. Our plan is to have the nurse leave a voicemail on my cell phone with the results and then I will go home after work and we will listen to it together.

In other news my brother wil be back in the United States for Thanksgiving. They said anytime between November 25th and November 27th. He will be getting leave from December 11th to January 4th - so that means he will be home for Christmas - I am very excited about this - I have not seen my brother in over two years.

8 comments:

jlynn said...

So excited for you Jackie and I'm praying that the sypmtoms you are feeling are the result of your little ones snuggling in tight!

And it is wonderful to hear that your brother will be home for the holidays! What a great gift for your family :)

Lin said...

Hope is a beautiful thing! Glad that limboland is giving you some hope. FX for you!!

That's awesome news that your brother will be home for the holidays!

TexasBobbi said...

I am praying for you and Jon and happy results.

Melissa said...

After my transfer I was crampy as well...it is normal and I got a positive test. We waited for our beta as well, I never did a pregnancy test. We also had the nurse leave a message on my cell phone. Good luck!

Alli B said...

Good Luck Jackie. Great news about your brother too!

Priscilla said...

Just found your blog and I'm looking forward to following you! I'm also in the middle of IVF for MFI. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP for both of us!! :)

benandcillaivf2.blogspot.com

Kim said...

i can atest i still feel crampy too and i was at first worried. hopefully we can both keep the crazies messing with our heads out and think positive.

Amanda said...

i found your blog today! thank you for sharing your journey. i have been wondering what all goes on doing IVF and this will help.

we had an IVF consultation a year ago but were overwhelmed. i will be tracking your journey. :)