Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Bloat In Pictures

Here is what IVF does to a stomach.

This is me before IVF - this past summer.





This is me after IVF - today - major bloat. I have gained 12 pounds already.

















I already look like I am three months pregnant - it is so hard to hide - I wish I could just wear sweatshirts to work.


7 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

aww hun! i'm sorry. but, honestly-it'll be worth it in the end ;)praying for you!

RELH said...

Wow! I hope you get to feeling better... before the m/s kicks in!Fingers crossed!

Nicole said...

Are you sure those pictures were of you and not me? lol, I know just how you feel! I've been wearing lots of t-shirts and sweatshirts, and when I need to dress up I always go with the 'flowy' wasitline tops. PJs bottoms all the way for me. I put on a pair of my favorite shorts today and as soon as I sat down they had to come off- too tight!! It should be gone in less than a week hopefully :)

Mama K said...

Ugh, I'm right there with you! Aside from all the hormones I've been on ... I've gained weight all by myself. TTC = emotional eating! Not good.

P.S. - I haven't even started IUI or IVF yet, so I can only imagine what I'll look like! Eekk!

Kim said...

girl, we are in the EXACT same boat. it effing sucks. hopefully we are adding in a baby(s) soon so we have an excuse :)

Priscilla said...

Totally!! Last night when I was doing my shots, my DH was all, "your belly is SO ROUND!! Sorry I don't mean to make you feel weird, but yikes!" We both laughed our asses off...isn't it ridiculous what we're putting out bodies though!?!? Eye on the prize...it will be so worth it!! :)

Lindsey B said...

My bloat was that bad too. It does get better! I promise. Hopefully you bloat will just turn into a bump!