Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Things I have learned so Far

The big thing is sneezing. When I sneeze I get a sharp pain in my lower belly - it only last a mintute but it hurts - I looked it up and it is totally normal - the same goes for if I stretch or get up too fast - I learned to get up slowly.

Second thing is sore boobs - wow - they are like bowling balls - I cannot believe it.

Third thing is I am always hungry now - I find it better to eat alot of small snacks throughout the day - but on Monday I woke up at 5:30 am so hungry and had to eat a waffle and then yesterday I woke up at 2:oo am and had to eat some crackers.

But I am loving it all - it reminds me that I have a baby or babies growing inside me - which I still cannot believe.

IVP Care is delievering my progrestrone today and I ordered some preggie pops - I will stock up on saltines and ginger ale as well - I hope I will not need any of it.

My brother will be back on his base in NC on Thanksgiving evening at 8:15 pm. I cannot wait to tell him my good news - he is going to be a uncle!!

I will be 5 weeks tomorrow - according to the internet my due date will be July 29, 2010 - but I will have to wait and see what the RE says at my appointment on Monday.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving - thank you for all the well wishes and support - it means so much to me. I have alot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

9 comments:

Priscilla said...

So glad that you are so happy!! It's wonderful!! Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

akoto said...

Crazy hunger was one of my first signs, too. I actually couldn't stomach crackers very well for the few times I felt a little sick. I hope the sickness portion stays behind for you or that it last just a short while at the very least.

Bella said...

Eat while you can because if the nausea sets in in another week or so you won't want to eat anything. Fill up on lots of turkey this weekend! I can't wait to hear how many are in there!! Congrats again!

jeanna said...

I was hoping you would post today! I am so excited for you and your DH!! What a wonderful thanksgiving you are going to have!! Can't wait to read Monday's post!! Happy Turkey Day!

I found that if I kept eating it kept the nausea away...this is the only time that you can eat all you want!! Enjoy it!

Rebekah said...

Keep that list ready to edit...you've got a lot more coming your way!! :)

Your brother is going to be so excited! Praying for safe travels for him!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

oh yea girl...sore boobs for sure. That will go away with the 2nd trimester. Also, the hunger thing may or may not fade...and for me, it faded but turned into severe morning sickness.

Also, I got the sharp pain when I would get out of the car the wrong way or something..it was so weird!Today, actually, while tying my shoes, I couldn't bend down b/c of the pain...at 17 weeks!!! crazy.

Nicole said...

That list sounds very familiar to me :) I'm so glad that your brother will be home, and still just so happy for your good news!!! Wahoo!

Kate said...

Congrats Jackie!!!

NancyandMark said...

I still remember the pain of sneezing those first couple of weeks and the immense hunger! Yay for July babies!!