The trigger shot was no big deal - I was so scared for nothing - but it was my first IM shot. I just iced down my butt for about a half and hour beforehand and I did not even feel the needle go in and my butt is not even sore this morning. I am pretty crampy though - but the girls on the nest say that is pretty normal.
I did my trigger shot at exactly 8:30 last night and I go in for my ER at 9 am tomorrow morning. The actual sugery will not be until 10 am. I am praying that John gets good counts.
I did my last Lurpron shot last night as well - no more shots in the belly - yay!!!
John is making me a nice dinner tonight to celebrate how far we have come and all that our future holds.
I am excited but nervous about tomorrow. I hope they get alot of mature eggs and that John's counts are good.
I will update as soon as I feel up to typing on the computer - it will probably be on Friday sometime.
Wish me luck!!
17 comments:
Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
GOOD LUCK!!! Hope your retrieval goes great and DH's numbers are fantastic! Can't wait to hear about it...
i'm scared too for that trigger shot, especially since i know it'll probably be tonight or tomorrow night.
glad to hear you thought it was no big deal! that makes me feel alot better, so thank you.
best of luck tomorrow and cant wait to hear how it all went!!!
go eggies go!
Everyone always gets worked up by the trigger shot, I certainly did! But like you said, turns out to be not a big deal at all.
Good look tomorrow! I will be saying extra prayers for you!! What a great hubby you have to make you dinner. Cheers to your future!!
I am so excited for you Jackie and I am praying that everything works out for you guys!!!
Good luck tomorrow! Praying for all those eggs that have been filling up your ovaries to be mature.
Woo Hooo for no more Lupron and ET tmw! I can't wait to hear your numbers tmw. Fingers crossed for loads of mature follies!
Good luck!!! Hope all goes well. So pleased that the shot did not hurt!
best of luck to you- so exciting!!!
Hi, Jackie. My name is Stacie. You don't know me, but I have been following your story for quite a while now. I just wanted to tell you that I wish so very much that this IVF cycle is a success for you, and that you will have some frosties for the future. You really deserve this happiness and I am praying it is your turn now.
Yay! I'm not worried at all, your mature follicle count is far above mine at this point, and I know you'll do fine tomorrow! Relax, I'm praying for you!
Jackie - I'm Karen, and like Stacie, I have been following your story for a while. I wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow, I'll be thinking about you and praying for you. I know everything is going to go great! Can't wait to hear about it!
So, so happy and excited for you! Can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes!
makingmemom.blogspot.com
good luck!!! I will say a prayer for lots of eggs!!!
Good luck, Jackie!!
So excited for you! Sending good thoughts, and praying for you.
Thinking of you this morning. Good luck!!
Post a Comment