I am hoping and praying we see the heartbeat. John swears that they were mistaken last week and we are going to see two babies in there this week. He is so crazy.
I am super tired all of the time - little things wear me out. In bed most nights around 8:30 pm.
I am still not finished my Christmas shopping - but John offered to help. I did get all the Christmas cards written out and some wrapping done this weekend. We also got the rest of the outdoor decorations put up - it looks nice.
I am feeling okay - I wake up in the morning and it is like I am hungover. Car rides are not fun for me - but other than that not too bad - no throwing up yet - hope I never do.
If they see the heartbeat tomorrow they will take me off PIO shots. Even though they do not really bother me - I have to wake up at 5:30 am for John to give it to me before he leaves for work - which is not fun. I will be happy to switch to the pills for that reason.
I have my HINI shot on Thursday. I am getting my hair cut on Saturday - I am getting bangs - something different - if I do not like them - they will grow out fast. Then Sunday we have a Baptism to go to. A busy week for me.
8 comments:
Sounds like everything is wonderful!!! So happy for you!! Looking forward to your update about your 2nd ultrasound!!
Praying for a happy, healthy heartbeat (or two!) at tomorrow's u/s! Hope you love your haircut!
Wishing you lots of luck! I do have a question for you. You said that they will take you off of PIO if they see a heartbeat. Has your doctor been checking your progesterone(p4) levels? The only reason I bring this up is that I had major p4 problems, had bi weekly blood draws and was on p4 until 19 weeks into my pregnancy. I am just very passionate about this particular thing and feel the need to share my story...especially if your dr. is not monitoring your levels. I don't mean to scare you! Just want everything to work out great for you.
Leah - yes they are testing my levels every week - I will be taken off PIO shots but I will be put on progestrone pills - so I will not be off the progestrone until I am in my second tri.
Praying for a very healthy strong heartbeat(s) at your appointment!
Can't wait to see u/s pics!
Ha, I love that he is still on this twins kick! Too cute. ^^
Praying for a wonderful ultrasound!
Wishing you all the best for the ultrasound today.
Post a Comment