I finally fit in my pre IVF work pants - it only took me forever and it was not even from working out - I have been working out since I lost the baby and the scale has not moved - I go on vacation and come home and get really sick and end up losing 6 pounds - it is amazing what 6 little pounds can do because I fit in my pants that I have not wore since before IVF - I am wearing them today and they are not too tight or anything - it makes me happy - now if I can just keep this weight off.
In regards to my last post about medication - I will never take medication - I know it helps people but it is not for me - see I have a very addictive personality and there is a long history of addicts in my family - mostly drinkers - that is why I do not drink and I would be too afraid to start taking pills and get addicted so they are not for me - I mean if I can do through the death of both of my parents by the age of 19 and being on my own with my 17 year old brother to take care of and not be on medication surely I can handle this. But thank you for your concern.
6 comments:
Congrats on fitting in your pants!! I am jealous! I am still not there. Go girl!!
here i am feeling bad that im going into a new cycle still looking pregnant! im so glad you are back in your pants, its such a good feeling isn't it??
xxoxo
Yay for fitting pants!
I hope the therapy goes well. I don't think you need medication either. I do think it can be helpful, but if you can eat/ sleep/ get to work okay, you'll probably be fine without it. Medication doesn't take away heartache unfortunately. But, I can understand why people suggest it.
Looking forward to meeting up this weekend-
Jess
i loooooove when you can fit into old clothes. :) it's almost like you've been shopping, but in your own closet!
Yay for losing those 6 pounds!
Well done for fitting in your pants! Yay!
You are very strong and you are right, you can do this
Hang in there
x
Post a Comment