Friday, September 24, 2010

Lots of Hurting

I am really trying to stay postive - but not for nothing - this year has SUCKED. I lost my little bean on Jan. 7th - D & C Jan. 13th. and from there it has gone downhill.

I thought of leaving my house - seriously thought of leaving him between Feb. and May.

I have been so sick all summer - and just when I thought I was getting better now I am having all these problems with my tongue - apparently it is not thrush like they originally thought it was. I am going to a ears, nose and throat doctor next week.

I am trying to work out now - taking two yoga class a week - and of course I pulled a ton of muscles.

To add icing on this cake - the RE office called me and let me know it has been a year since we started our IVF - I knew they would be calling - I know they want $ 750.00 for the storage of our embyos for another year - but the call still stung alot. I should have a baby now - not be wondering if I will ever get to do a treatment again and if my health will ever get back on track.

I am still on my diet of mostly organic and no processed foods with little sugar - I am so use to it now - I do not think I will ever go back to the way I use to eat - but what is really killing me is I am eating good, exercising and I do not smoke or drink and yet I am still so sick - I am now getting a cold.

Then my mom's 10 year anniversary of her death is coming up on Oct. 3rd. She loved Michael Bolton - and he is on Dancing with the Stars this season - I know she would of loved that. I miss her so much and wish she was here to keep me everything will be okay and everything will work out.

Things are not so great with John either - I am trying but maybe I am being overbearing - I want us to go to couples counseling but I do not think he will be willing to do that.

Right now everything seems so bad - I am just ready for change - I am ready for some good things to start happening.

I thought if I took some good directions in my life - like working out and eating better and seeing a therapist that things would start turning around - but they have not yet - maybe I just have to try harder.

I want a family so badly - but I cannot even think of doing a treatment right now with my health being like this and all I can think if I am this unhealthy now - at 29 - what is it going to be like for me as I get older.

Sorry for the rambling - I just had to get it out.

12 comments:

Tabitha said...

Things WILL get better my dear, I'm praying so hard for you!!! (p.s., send me an emial Tab2710@aol.com, I want to make sure I send an invite to the correct address!)
XOXOXO

One Who Understands said...

Sorry you are having such a hard time. It is so difficult to make positive changes ans not see any results. Things will get better.

(((HUGS)))

Kristen said...

So sorry to hear you are down. I cannot imagine how much stress/pain you are in. Maybe you do need a little break from it all. Could you take a weekend away (from your house, him, work) by yourself?

Melissa said...

I'm so sorry you are having such a rough time. You have been thru so much. I'm thinking of you and praying that things start to turn around.

Glass Case of Emotion said...

You have been through so much this year Jackie. I am so sorry you are continuing not to feel well. I am sending many hugs to you...

Carrie said...

I am so sorry you are going through so much! Prayers coming your way!

Rach said...

I'm so sorry - you have been through so much in the past year. I hope the new Dr can figure out what is wrong and you are on the road to recovery quickly! And I totally understand about the trouble in your marriage. My DH and I went through rough patches too. Unfortunately I think it just comes with the IF territory. ((hugs))

Rebekah said...

This year has been a rough one for you, sweetie, but your strength is AMAZING. Things will get better. I wish we knew when, but I do have faith that they will. Praying hard for you.

jeanna said...

Oh, girlie, I am so sorry. I wish things were turning up for you. I wish life was not this hard. Sometimes if only we could see into the future then we might could relax in the day to day of waiting. I have been thinking about you this week. Take care and email me anytime~you know where I am!

TwoDogMama said...

I understand exactly what you are going through. My husband and I are going into counseling. It has gotten ugly at our house and I'm not even sure what we are fighting about anymore. I keep thinking we are due some good luck too after all we have gone through and we just keep getting crapped on. I also keep thinking yes I should have a baby by now. It is neverending and not fun. I'm sorry you are suffering. If you ever want to talk you can email me at twodogmama@gmail.com. Hang in there.

We have Angel Wings said...

Infertility seems to be eating a hole in a lot of us right now. I am so very sorry, honey.

I wish I had the right words to make it all better, but I don't.

You're always in my thoughts and if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here for you. You're not alone. Check out a few of my recent blog posts - you're seriously NOT alone.

Love you girl....

♥

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey,
I stumbled over your blog today and I just had to tell you I'm enjoying your blog. Your awesome. I became a follower and I'm looking forward to keeping up and leaving comments. I hope you will check out both my blogs, and become a follower. I have a button, and I'd like to add you to my blog roll. I hope you have a lovely weekend. God Bless You and Yours

http://diaryofhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

Infertility Blog: http://ourjourneythrufaith.blogspot.com/

Love,
Jess