Saturday, September 4, 2010

The newest member of the family




John's youngest sister had her baby on September 1st. His name is Gavin Christopher - he is so small and so cute - I held him for about 2 hours - I did not want to let him go.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! No offense, but I'm assuming you got the parents permission before posting a picture of their child on the internet...I'd flip if someone did that...

TwoDogMama said...

He's very cute. No offensive but I find the comment from SLOshalom offensive. I don't think it is anyone's business if you got permission to post a picture of your nephew on the internet. Enjoy being an aunt.

Krista said...

Amen, TwoDogMama! Congrats on your little nephew!

jeanna said...

Seriously, are you so worried about posting the baby's picture that you don't realize what a HUGE step it is for Jackie to even hold that baby! I am so proud of you Jackie, I know it must have been very difficult because your little bean should have been so close in age. I've been thinking about you.

Delete that comment from shalom, I would.

Life Happens said...

What a cutie pie! So tiny, yet so precious!

Melissa said...

"what?!" I agree with the others on SLOshaloms comment.

Anyhoo....he is adorable. Spoil that little guy rotten Aunty!!!

Anonymous said...

I geuinely didn't mean to offend, and I do realize how amazing it is that Jackie can cuddle her nephew joyfully, especially after everything she's been through. But my point is not invalid. Here's one example of why: http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO120552/

Delete the comment if you want, but remember that we're all responsible for protecting the children in our families, and that there are a lot of sickos out there.