Thank you so much for all of your kind and caring comments - I know I am not alone and that means so much to me.
Things are pretty much still the same. I am going back to yoga today and I go to the Ears, Nose and Throat doctor tomorrow - hopefully he can figure out what is going on with me and test me for allegies.
I have an appointment with my therapist on Wednesday which always makes me feel better and an appointment with a nutrionist on Thursday - it will be interesting to see what he has to say.
I went and got a facial this weekend - it was relaxing - I am trying to do everything I can to destress and relax - I am so worked up and overwhlemed.
I feel like everything is just really up in the air right now. John is really not doing well at all and has not been doing well since we lost the baby - he has basically just checked out of life - it makes me sad and angry. Some days are better than other - but he will not get help - I tried.
I asked him if he may want to do a treatment in January - new year fresh start and all and he said he was not sure if he wants to go through it all again. It breaks my heart that he is hurting so bad - but he cannot just check out of life and this marriage - it is not fair.
3 comments:
I am pleased you are trying to relax and destress.
I am sorry that he has checked out of life. I am sure it is a man thing. I do not mean that in a sexist way, just that men cope differently. I found that with my husband when our IVF failed, he went into his own bubble and blocked everything out, even me (btw I know a failed IVF does no way compare to what you guys have been through).
I had to sit DH down and tell him that I knew he was hurting but so was I. Not only emtionally but physically as well and I needed him so bad. It helped a little. Hopefully he will hurt a little less soon.
Take care
x
Oh Sweetie- I know this is weighing so heavily on your heart. To not only loose your baby but to now face dealing with your marriage. I can not say I understand because I have never ever been pregnant- I have lost 8 babies during IVF. But I do know what it is like to have your husband ache and not really want to share their feelings. They hurt it in a unique way, much different than women greive.
I am so sorry you have had such a hard time. I am praying for you guys and lifting you up! Dont give up!
Lord Jesus, please me merciful to my freind Jackie. PLease heal her and John's hearts from this crushing loss of their precious baby. I pray blessings over your life, your marriage and your womb. Lord bless this marriage- heal from the inside out! I know you can and will! Thank you Lord for hearing our cries on behalf of this precious couple! Amen
ALways thinking of you! - Heather
I'm so sorry that things are hard right now. I hope your husband will be able to open up and talk about his feelings so you guys can both move forward together. ((Hugs))
Post a Comment