Monday, March 1, 2010

It is amazing how different I feel one day to the next

On Saturday I was able to talk to my pregnant SIL - which I have not done in awhile - I have been avoiding her which is so wrong - we talked about her pregnancy - her ultrasound coming up - registering and baby furniture and I was fine. Very happy for her.

But today I feel dark - like I am in a dark place and I do not know how to get out of it. I am sad and I miss my baby. I am scared if I will get pregnant again will it be better or worse - will I be scared the entire time and stress myself out. All I can think about is the hope that we get pregnant on our own but also the saddness of the fact that we only have a 1% chance of that happening.

I guess I am kinda a mess today - at least I have work to distract me.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Hugs

Infertile Myrtle said...

Big hugs. I can completely relate to this feeling. My ability to deal with my infertility varies from day to day. Some days I compare myself to my supermom best friends and feel so sad, while other days I seem to be able to deal with it much easier.

Kelly said...

I can completely relate, 100%. I'm sorry for what you're going through. I hope that work helped to distract you.

(((HUGS)))

Sarah said...

Totally can relate, girl. One minute I'm shopping for cute lil baby clothes for friends, the next minute I'm in a post-miscarriage fog. Crying at the drop of hat. Hang in there. Sending you hope and hugs...

Me said...

Big hugs. I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. Take care of yourself.