One of the girls on the board that did IVF at the same time as me and got pregnant at the same time as me just announced her "BIG" ultrasound - I believe she was one day behind me so I guess if I was still pregnant I would know by now if I was having a boy or a girl. It made me cry.
My miscarriage ring came in the mail yesterday but I had to sign for it and no one was there so now I have to go today to pick it up at the post office.
My godmother's live in partner that she has been with for 20 years passed away yesterday - I have been there all week long - I am the only one that is close to her and I did not want to leave her alone - yesterday was a long day - I left my house at 7:30 am and did not get home until 10 pm - the funeral is Saturday. I will be with her for the rest of the week and the weekend. I bring her dinner, go food shopping and pick up her medicine - anything I can do to help.
John said maybe this is the reason why we lost the baby. Because God knew that she would need me and there is no way I could be running around like this - staying out so late if I was pregnant right now. Maybe he is right.
I am just so sick of loss. I miss my baby.
10 comments:
Still thinking of you. Many hungs to you and your family.
Oh hon... Sending hugs...
That must have been so hard for you to hear her annoucement. I'm sorry it's so hard to deal with. I wish there was something I could do to help you.
((Hugs))
I am so sorry Jackie. ((hugs))
Hugs to you. :(
jackie, my heart hurts for you. I still have these type moments too where the "ifs" hit me.
I'm still thinking of you guys everday...I'm so heartbroken still for you... We were suppose to go thru this together...it sucks!! I'm sorry if my post made you cry. Many, Many, Many hugs to you and your hubby. And hugs to your Godmother too!
So much loss. I am so sorry for your grandmom. And I am so sorry you are without your baby...
I am sorry for your loss. I am sorry you are having such a hard time. It is great what you are doing for your Godmother
Take care
So sad for you :( We would have been having the big ultrasound soon too. This sucks.
Post a Comment