Today was suppose to be my due date for my little bean. I have been holding back tears all morning - I decide to go to work to get my mind off it if but it is not easy.
I really hate my life right now - I am suppose to be happy - having a baby - starting a family but instead my baby - no family - and horribly sick with no end in sight.
The diet is not going well - I am hungry all of the time - I have lost 10 pounds in two weeks. I have horrible indigestion. I am not sure what to do - I am still sticking with it but John keeps saying I should talk to the doctor about it and wait to see if they can find out what my underlying issues are. I am so lost, confused, upset and depressed.
The top off an already hard morning my boss decided to come in this morning with newborn pictures of his new Grandson for me to see - he does not know it is my due date today - I swear only me. I have the worse luck in the world.
Pity party for me today :(
17 comments:
I'm sorry.... :( Hugs!
Why does life insist on kicking us when we are already down? I am so sorry, but I know those can be empty words.
I am praying for your strength to get you through this day.
I really wish your little bean were here with you today. And I am sorry that the world keeps kicking you while you are down.
You are in my thoughts today. Hugs to you-
Jess
I'm thinking of you today. Big ((hugs))
I had your EDD marked in my calendar and it has made me sad everytime I have seen it. I am so sorry sweet jackie. My heart just breaks for you. I KNOW what you mean about hating your life, I was right there with you, in some ways I still am. Just remember that it is ok to hate your life right now, you've been through hell and it isn't fun. I can't believe you are still so sick, I wish they would just figure it out! GRRRR Take care of yourself~thinking of you often
I am so sorry hun.
Thinking of you
x
I'm so sorry Jackie, what an incredibly difficult day. I'm thinking of you today.
I hope you start feeling better soon. ((hugs))
My "would've been" due date is next week:( Im so sorry. I know today must be hell. Hoping you feel better soon. Pretty jealous of the ten pounds though :)
Hugs...I'm thinking of you.
I am here for that party. No shame in it.
I am sorry for your loss. Everything is piling up on you.
LFCA
Sending lots of love and hugs for you, Jackie.
Passing an EDD is excruciating. Hang in there. I'm hoping things turn around for you.
I am so sorry Jackie. ((Hugs))
It's a dreadfully lonely and unfulfilled feeling. (I'm speaking to the loss; I haven't gotten to my EDD yet, but the thought of it makes me tear up every time.) I'm so sorry that today is nowhere near what it should have been.
Sending you strength and (((hugs)))
~LFCA
Damn it life can suck.
I pray the sun shines bright very soon for you.
I'm so sorry. Anniversaries are bad enough without the addition things (like pictures...ugh!)
Perhaps seeing a doctor would be helpful to get things straightened out. As for the weight loss? Don't beat yourself up about it...I'm right there with ya. Some mornings I don't want to get out of bed and, on top of it, I'm supposed to eat better and work out? Yuck!
I'm sorry it was such a rough day for you. I hope things got a little better over the weekend.
Post a Comment