I went and had my bloodwork and ultrasound done this morning. I have three good size follies. One is 27 mm and the other two are 21 mm - the lining is good at 9. I have to wait to get my bloodwork back this afternoon to find out when I am going to be doing my IUI's - it will either be Thurs and Fri or Fri and Sat. I am hopeful now - I hope John numbers are good and that this is it for us - please please please let this work. It is our last chance at an IUI.
I watched the story on Dateline last night about the 8 children - that women is nuts - she does not consider herself to be on welfare - hello - food stamps are welfare and you are going to support your 14 children with student loan - get a job - crazy lady. She gives infertiles a bad name.
Today is my hubby's birthday - he family is out from Ireland so we are going to visit with them tonight and I baked a cake last night for him and I got him some gifts - he is 33 today.
5 comments:
Good luck, Jackie. I'm thinking of you!
OMG we are doingo ur IUI next week and toay is my hubby's birthday too! Your IUI will actually be right around the same time as ours!
Wishing us both lots of pregnancy vibes!
PS Octo-mom= nut case! Poor babies!
Hi. I had a creepy interaction today and needed to change blogs. Transitioning to a new site that I don't want to publish on my blog: http://strongblonde.wordpress.com/
:)
those are some good sized follicles!
Good Luck to you! Those are 3 fantastic sized follies!!!
You follicles sound great, Jackie. I really hope that this is it for you:)
Post a Comment