Monday, February 23, 2009

I am going to be more positive

I am going to be more positive, I am going to be more positive - I have to keep saying to myself.

This is going to work - it is going to be our Lucky # 7 - it has to work. I have to be pregnant and it will just be confirmed in three days. These are going to be the longest three days of my life.

I keep dreaming of our lives with a baby - or babies - how crazy and wondeful it will be.

My husband keep bringing me food - he is acting like I am pregnant - so I will too.

This is going to happen - I am going to be a mom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there! i know the end of the 2ww sucks :( thinking positive is very helpful!

Flower said...

I am praying that this is it for you....Can't wait until you post a positive pregnancy test. (I am claiming it for you too)

Gina said...

I've been praying extra hard for you. I really hope this is Lucky # 7.

Bella said...

Hoping and praying this is lucky #7! Waiting sucks, I know. Glad you're staying positive!