Friday, February 13, 2009

IUI # 7 - Part 2 went really went too

John's counts were still good. 26 million with 56% motility.

It was like the perfect cycle. I hope it works.

I wish we would of had the surgery sooner. My old RE totally did not want DH to even go to the Urologist. I am so glad I switched RE.

The only bad thing was this is our last chance for an IUI. Just now when his number start getting better. I wish we could do a few more.

But since this is our last chance - it just has to work. I am pregnant until proven otherwise.

I will probably test on the 26th!!!!!

4 comments:

Alli B said...

Yeah! That is great news, I am so glad parts 1 and 2 went good for you. I hope this is it!

Sarah said...

Im SUPER excited for you guys! Seems like this cycle was meant to be or something! :-)

Just Believing said...

yeah things are looking awesome for you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

the 26th is my birthday!! hope it brings you good luck :)

so glad that this IUI went well. i am hoping you wind up pregnant!