Thursday, February 12, 2009

IUI # 7 - Part 1 went so very well today!!!

I am just over the moon - I have not been this happy in a long long time. I went in for my IUI today and John's counts were so very good. 44 million with 60% motility - I could not believe it - that is by far the most he has ever had - our last IUI was only 5 million - I guess the surgery is working. The nurses were calling him a stud and the doctor said they are going to use him as a sperm donor with those good counts. I hope this is it - please let this be it.

We go in tomorrow at 9 am for IUI # 7 - Part 2.

This two week wait is going to be the longest one yet.

I am so very hopeful!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Triumph in Learning said...

How Exciting for YOU!!!! Things are looking great for you:) I don't like waiting either.lol

Just Believing said...

Yeah that is awesome numbers!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Vikki said...

Yay, this one is it!

Tabitha said...

Yay! Congradulations!

JackiJaguar said...

I know I already commented on the Nest, but still wanted to say congrats one more time! I hope this is it for you guys!

Hillary said...

I just have to say again how thrilled I am for you!!
makingmemom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wahoo!!! so excited for you. this is great news!!