We are not doing anything today to celebrate the holiday - since we celebrated this past weekend.
My bosses are back from their week long trip - it was so peaceful with them gone - I will miss that.
Trying to book two more trips for this summer - one for Wildwood in July and one for Punta Cana in August. They both seem really expensive and I do not know if they are going to happen - but I would really love them too.
My brother is coming home for a visit for Easter - I am so excited to see my family.
Nothing new on the savings front - I probably will not be able to save the next month or so because we have alot of expenses coming up.
I miss the nest boards. I may go back - just to post comments where I can help - since I am a vertern IUIer. LOL.
4 comments:
Was wondering where you've been! DIdn't know you'd taken a leave of absence:-)
Yes, please come back...we miss you!!! =)
Awww Punta Cana sounds fantastic!
i'm jealous! :) i want a vacation.
so glad you will get to see your family soon.
Post a Comment