Monday, March 30, 2009

Still no Car and SIL's E-mail

So my car is still not done - we went in on Friday and they said the part arrived late and the car was not finished yet they could not gives us a rent a car because they did not have any available. Then we called our insurance company - thinking maybe they could help us out with a rent a car - nope - only if you are in an accident - so I had to go the whole weekend without a car which really sucks. Then I had to get yet another ride to work - thank goodness for John's family - I do not know what I would do without them. It is suppose to be done today - still have not gotten a call yet - it better be done today.

I have any e-mail that will make all of us infertiles laugh - it is from my SIL - I know she means well - but come on.

"So this girl at work was telling me about a greek saint. Apparently you can order apples that are from her Matisory, and they are supposed to help you become pregnant and have a healthy baby. The Girl told me that her aunt was in the same position as you and 4 months after eating the Apple she became pregnant and went on to have 3 more kids. I am ordering these Apples for you....you never know"

Ladies - all it takes is eating an apple - can you believe it. Ughh - the things people say - I could write a book about it.

5 comments:

Samantha Marie said...

:-) At least you get free apples?....

Hope you get your car back soon.

Triumph in Learning said...

lol... so funny! APPLES.. now I've heard it all..(not really;)

Hope you get your car back very soon:)

Hugs,
Hannah

jessica56 said...

That is hilarious!! I had someone tell me last night to go out and get drunk and act really irresponsible- because that is how she and all of her friends got knocked up! Yeah because that is how it works after going through all the crap that us IF have to deal with! I wish getting drunk would make it happen!!!

Just Believing said...

Send me an apple and I'll grow a tree for us all :)

Suzanne said...

Yep. Instead of spending so much $$$ on IVF I can just eat an apple. Yippee! People just make crazy comments!