My poor Jessica - that is my car's name - she is so sick. About 3 weeks ago she started leaking steering fluid - I thought nothing of it - thinking it was just a pin hole and we put some fluid in there and it was fine - but then about a week later it started leaking again - we put more fluid and made an appointment to take it to the mechanic - it had to be inspected anyway. It turns out the mechanic told us to take it to the dealership because he thought it was not just a steering pump that had to be replaced but the whole steering rack has to be replaced. Well we took it to the dealership yesterday and they called and said they need to keep it for a few days because not only does the steering rack need to be replaced but so does the steering column. WTF? The car is only 5 years old. Plus it was not even making any sounds or anything - the only problem was the leaking. The one good thing that comes out of this is that it is covered under warranty - thank goodness because it would of been over $ 2,000 to fix. I hope to get it back tomorrow - I hate being without a car.
I cleaned my closet over the weekend. Packed up the winter clothes and busted out the spring and summer clothes - why I did this - I do not know - being that it still feel like winter around here - I am starting to wonder if it is ever going to get warm. So I tried on my summer shorts and things to see if they fit - these past two or three years - nothing fit - everything was too tight - because of the weight I was gaining and I would have to go out and buy new clothes. But this year was a different story - everything fit and some of the things were actually big on me - YAY. That was a good feeling. I am not really losing weight but I must be losing inches from working out. At least now I know it is starting to pay off. I just wish the scale will start to go down - I have really cut back on my eating and snacking and I wish it would start to show on the scale. I also started tanning - I have two weddings this summer and I want to look good for them - I keep saying if I am not going to be pregnant then I at least want to look my best.
3 comments:
Lol! I do the same thing, I just figure if I can't be pregnant, I'm going to do everything I can to look good while infertile! =)
Good thing your car was under warranty.. That would of sucked if you had to pay for it..
It's great that your summer cloths fit & that some were loose. I would've been super excited;) I'm still currently trying to lose some weight myself. I've lost 11 pounds so far, so I guess its not too bad.
Enjoy being tan!! I want to get in the tanning bed, but I'm not because I don't want to harm my chances in anyway with IVF.. SO its just tanning out side a little for me..lol Anyway Hope you have a great day!
i just saw the seinfeld episode yesterday about how the dealership wants to keep your car "for a few days" :)
Post a Comment