My friend just told me that there is a position opening up in her office - she works in a great office with great people - she really helps people too in her position - all I do now is push papers and make the rich even richer. I could be doing some good.
But on the other hand it may not be as much money as I am making now - and I would have to pay toward my health benefits - which I do not have to do now - which would mean less pay. I honestly cannot take a pay cut right now - especially since we are trying to save for IVF.
At the same time - I hate the people I work with - I work in a nuthouse and it would be good to get out of here - but I am scared. I have only had two jobs in my entire life and only been on four interviews in my life.
But what can it hurt just to send the application and resume in - they may not even call me for an interview - right??
I do not know what to do - please give me your opinions.
P.S. Still do not have my car - it is suppose to be ready today - but at least they gave me a rent a car yesterday so I did not have to get a ride from someone to work. I hope it is done today.
5 comments:
I think you're right, it can't hurt to send in your resume and at least check it out. You can always turn it down if it's not right financially for you. Good luck!!
I agree.. send in your resume, and then ulitmately the decision on where you work should be whats best for you:)
Hugs,
Hannah
sending your resume in is good. you're just gathering information, right? you need all of the info before you can make an informed decision.
good luck!
Send it in! If they offer you the job, there's always a possibility you can negotiate a higher salary, better benefits, or even flexi-work time which might be totally worth it!
Nothing to lose! Give it a shot and see where the road leads! :)
Post a Comment