Thursday, March 19, 2009

Home Today

I woke up this morning not feeling so great. Very tired and my stomach was really upset - so I decided to call in sick and take a day off. I am so bad - but hey I have the sick time - so I mind as well use it.

I updated my blog, my myspace page, my playlist, and my nest picture. I am taking down all of my St. Patrick's Day decorations and putting up the Easter ones.

Last night I stopped at Target and picked up some things for my nieces - I am making them each an Easter basket minus the candy - they are too young for candy so I got them toys and books and things like that. We are going to do an Easter egg hunt when they are up here - because they will be here over Easter weekend. They have such cute Easter things for babies - I loved it.

I am going to try and not watch A Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby - ever time I am home - I get sucked into those shows - and I end up crying and getting all upset.

It is raining here today - we need the rain - my car was so dirty - LOL.

2 comments:

Bella said...

Yes, I have also cut myself off from TLC's baby shows. They make me too sad. Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

weekday afternoons on tlc are killer. beware!

xoxo