Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bedding and Nursery Options

For a boy:  I would probably paint the walls the teal blue.
















For a girl: I would paint the walls the yellow that is in the bedding.
















Of course they are both elephants because I love elephants, I collect elephants and there is elephants in every single room of my house.  My brother always said I would only have a baby so I can do the room in elephants - LOL.  My plan is to have "Dream Big Little One" over the crib.  We already decided we are going with dark cherry wood furniture.  I will get a crib and a long dresser with a glider and ottomen.  We are not going to start the nursery until September.  We have alot of work to do - new carpets, paint, woodwork, and door.  John is going to make a toy box by the window with a window seat on top and we are going to refinish our old childhood rocker too.  I cannot wait to have it all together though - it is just one of those exciting things to look forward to!!!!!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Beautiful! I love the boy bedding room & colors (I have two boys, so maybe I'm partial...) Do you have any thoughts on what you're having?

~Samantha
www.thepeanutsgang.com

cjdubs13 said...

Both are beautiful but I really love the boy's!

Sarah said...

Cute! I heart elephants too :) And did you know they are a symbol of fertility? Or so Ive heard. :)

Rebekah said...

I love, love, love the boy bedding!!! The girl bedding is cute, but a little too much pink for my taste. Hard to not go pink for a girl though!! Love the elephants, either way! So fun :)