Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Poor Husband

John is so overwhlemed right now.  First he is worried about me and the baby plus he has to now take care of everything in the house - including food shopping, wash, cleaning, cooking, etc. and deal with giving me all my shots and keeping track of the refilling of the prescriptions.  Then he works a full time job then he has his landscaping business on the side - he just got a new big contract for the summer so he is extra busy - basically working two jobs and taking care of me - I wish there was not so much on his plate - I can tell how overwhlemed his is. 

In other news we were discussing baby names - we already know our boys name will be Colin John but girls names are a whole other issues - he does not like most of the names I throw out there - but yesterday I suggested Julia and he said he really liked it - so what do you think of Julia Regina??

I am going to try and switch OB's.  I did call my RE yesterday and they suggested two different OB's to me - but since my RE is already 45 mins away from my house - these OB's are even further away - like about an hour and that is not going to work for me - since I am already missing so much time for work.  So I found one that may be perfect on my own - I am going to call his office on Monday - if that does not work out - then I am just going to stay where I am at - because it is so close and the hospital is close as well.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I know it's hard, but could you take on the refilling of prescriptions and other tasks that don't require physical activity? While I was on bed rest I took care of all the paper work, bills and phone calls for our household and my husband's business. This helped him tremendously. Also, I know money can be an issue, but a weekly cleaning service is worth every penny! Best of luck!!

cjdubs13 said...

Love your boy's name and love Julia! Take care of yourself and encourage your husband to fit in some fun things too!!