Thursday, July 21, 2011

First and Only Baby Splurge

I received a coupon today for $ 100 any Coach Bag in Coach stores or online - it is for this week only.  I was going to go to my local mall that has two coach stores and look for what they had but I went online and fell in love this this one print - they offered it in a messengar bag or a regular bag that looks like an oversized purse.  With help from my facebook friends I decided to get the regular looking bag.  I am so excited - I just ordered it and it should be here next week - plus $ 100 off - you cannot beat that.  It is silver and has green, pink, blue, and tan Cs all over the bag - the inside is green and there is green changing pad that comes with it - perfect for a boy or a girl.  I am so excited.  Buying baby stuff is so much fun!!!  Here is a picture of it -

3 comments:

jeanna said...

Ohhh I am excited about the green inside! That is cool!

Sumer said...

Where did you get the coupon??!? And what site did you order it from?

Alli B said...

I love it! If i didn't have too many bags already (and a little more money) I would get it. It is nice, it looks like you can use it as a regular bag too, not just a diaper bag.