Friday, July 15, 2011

First Baby Purchases

They are not very practical but they are oh so cute.















Baby Uggs - so tiny and so cute for my winter baby - baby has to match mommy!!





















Our last name begins with Mc - so this is so perfect for our little peanut.





















How perfect is this one - of course it has an elephant and the baby is my little peanut!!!!

I think I may have jinxed myself with yesterday's post - saying how good I was feeling and that the sickness was gone - yeah not so much - last night for the first time since being pregnant I threw up - sorry TMI - it was not fun - plus the fact that I never throw up - I have not thrown up in years - not sure why it happened but I hope it does not happen again.

I also had my cousin take some 12 weeks baby bump photos last night - there is some cute ones in there - I already have a belly - most of it is bloat though - I will post them this weekend.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

sorry that you are back to feeling unwell. Yea for the first purchases, they are cute!

jeanna said...

Cute stuff!!! Can't wait to find out if its a girl or boy!!

Sarah said...

Love all the baby things! Adorable :)