Friday, October 1, 2010

Hopeful

Thank you for all of the wonderful advice on how to destress. I appreciate it and I am going to take some of the advice - starting tonight - I am going to take a bath - I have not taken a bath since we moved into our house almost 6 years ago.

I am taking yoga class twice a week and I am going to a therapist once a week - and it is helping. I think I just need time. My therapist did offer for me to get a pysch exam to see if I need medication. I told her I would think about it. She said I have not properly grieved for the loss of my baby and I have not grieved all the bad news I have been getting as far as my health is concerned. She said I have to take one thing at a time and not get to ahead of myself.

Now onto the hopeful part. I went to a Nutritionist yesterday for the first time and it was great. He said that I am under alot of stress which is affecting my digestion - he said I have alot of problems with my stomach and liver. He put me on some supplements. I am taking another probiotic, two digestive enzymes and a supplement for my thrush with Kale and Brussel Sprouts. I have to go back in two weeks to see how I am doing - he said I should feel a change by then and start to feel better. I sure hope this works - but I am hopeful right now.

I am so ready for things to start turning around and for good things to start happening.

4 comments:

Nic said...

Pleased the nutrionist thinks he can help. Taking baths sounds a great idea, I never take baths, maybe I should use that technique!

Really hope this helps, you deserve something good to happen to you.
Nic x

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you feel a bit better. Hope the bath and the nutritionist advice help some more!

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Yay, hope the changes work!

Nico's and Natalee's Proud Parents said...

After one failed IVF and a m/c int he last few months, I found that anytidepressant have been the way to go. I was not too excited about going this route, but it truly has helped me not focus on the negative in the my life and be myself. I hope you are able to destress.