Thursday, May 8, 2008
Clomid only gave me ONE EGG
I only had one good egg - it is 26 cm - which is big - and it is on the left side - on the right side I have two tiny ones - which will not amount to anything - they gave me the trigger shot when I was there and I will have the IUI tomorrow at 9:45 am. I plan on coming to work afterwards. There is no answer for why I only have one egg - the nurse said that the body reacts different to the medicine each time - my 1st cycle I had two, my 2nd cycle I had 3 and now my 3rd cycle and I only have one - I do not have much hope with only one good egg. But at least it is not too late - at least the timing is right this cycle - I feel good about the timing but I am very upset that I only produced one good egg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment