This weekend was not too eventful - Friday was so nasty and cold we decided to stay in and ordered Chinese food and rented Michael Clayton - which we both thought was horrible and boring. Saturday I went to lunch with a friend and then we went shopping - Sunday I did nothing - it was too nasty out again - it is May - it is suppose to be nice but it is so cold - at least when I go down to my brother's house it will be warm.
I am in the one week wait now. The past two IUI's this week was crazy for me - but not this time - I just have no hope - I just know it is going to be negative and I am so tired - I am tired of trying - it has been almost two years - I never ever in a million years thought it would take this long to have a child - John is depressed - I am depressed - we are just running out of steam - it is so hard to stay positive when month after month my period comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment