DO NOT READ ANY FURTHUR IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE SEX IN THE CITY MOVIE.
I personally did not really like the movie - I love the show but not so much the movie.
First of all I think the atmosphere had alot to do with it - it was packed - sold out - and so hard to get in and out of the theater - that made me angry.
Second they had this great story line about Carrie's assistant getting married and how Carrie was going to go to the wedding and then they never followed through with it - we never saw Louise get married.
Third Mr. Big left Carrie at the alter and she took him back - stupid. He treats her like shit and she ends of marrying him anyway.
Fourth - the whole situation with Samthma being in LA the whole time was very odd - and I was pissed that she broke up with Smith - but I loved the shower scene.
Fifth - and the thing that made me so angry is how they dealt with Charlotte's infertility issues - she adopted a baby -which I think is wonderful and then she gets pregnant - which I also think is wonderful - but then she says to Carrie - the doctor was right - if you just relax and adopt then you will get pregnant - or something along those lines - which I felt portrayed the wrong image of how a infertile women gets pregnant - I was just so angry that she said that - it is so untrue.
I must admit there was alot of really funny parts and I laughed alot. But I would not pay to see it again. I think the media hyped it up way too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment