Monday, July 7, 2008
The appointment with the New RE went well
I like him - to my surprise he is having us do a natural IUI cycle this month - meaning no drugs - because I have a good size follie on my left side - he wants me to the ovulation test everyday and when I get a positive I am to make an appointment for that day and come in and do an IUI - they gave John a cup already so he will have to do his thing at work and bring it with him. If this cycle does not work he wants to do two more cycle with Clomid but instead of 50 mg he wants to put me on 100 mg to 150 mg to produce more eggs - like 5 or 6 eggs and he wants to do back to back IUI's - he said if they do not work then we move on to IVF. So that is the plan - oh and he also wants John to see a urologist the specializes in male factor infertility - John has an appointment on August 1st.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment