Monday, July 28, 2008

Why does everyone have an opinion of my marriage

Why - I wish people would just leave me alone. Yes, my marriage is not the best it has every been - but I love John and John loves me and that is all that matters - right now it is a hard time for us and me especially - and I take it out on John - he understands because he is going through it too and realizes that I need to vent to someone and he accepts it, listens to me, I get it out and we move on - but other people view us has having trouble - we are not have trouble we are just trying to work through our infertility - I keep getting people's opinions on how my marriage should be or what they think it should be. I DO NOT WANT YOUR OPINION ANYMORE - I DID NOT ASK FOR IT AND I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT.

In other news, I started my Clomid today - I have to take 3 pills today - I took one this morning and I am about to take my second one - so far so good.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I am so sorry! I will never understand why people can't keep their opinions to themselves.

The 4th of July was a total disaster for Chris and I, plus we were around 25 family members. We killed each other all morning and by the end of the day the rumors flying around about the two of us were comical. As he was giving me the Ovidrel I heard someone say that he called my ass fat which he did not. I am sorry you are having a crap time.