Wednesday, July 30, 2008

No Feeling so Well

I think it is either the Clomid or I am getting sick - but I feel like crap - I had to drag myself out of bed this morning - I was so close to calling out.

I am on my 3rd my of 150 mg of Clomid - so far so good - my ovaries are a bit senstive and I have major bloat - but that is it. I keep trying to wear big shirts so people do not think I am pregnant - even though I am sure it is not that noitceable - I feel huge in my eyes - but the best thing with bloat is that even though you look bigger - there is no weight gain and it will go away once I am off the medicine.

I am laying low right now from all my friends - I just feel very on edge with this medicine and I do not want to say or do something that I will regret later - I do not want to burn any bridges. None of my friends have ever dealt with IF - and some of there comments sometimes really upset me - it is not worth it to me right now to have to deal with that right now. I have to stay positive and have positive people around me this cycle.

I have to add that I just had the best lunch - it was a chicken ceasar wrap and pasta salad and it was so so good.

No comments: